Technologies like Ethereum enable an entire new class of applications to be developed: DApps. Those are fully decentralized applications that use Ethereum and other technologies to completely remove the need for a central trusted 3rd party.
In this workshop we will focus on the entire process of transforming an idea into a smart contract. This time we will extend the functionality of the Market example from the Beginner Workshop. During the workshop you will develop, test and deploy the contract.
• Mapping the real world to contracts
• “Advanced” Solidity (e.g. Libraries, Inheritance)
• EthPM: Ethereum Package Manager
• Truffle Development Framework
• Testing (with JS and Solidity)
• Standard contracts (ENS, ERC-20, etc.)
• working installation of node.js (a recent version >= 7.10)
• truffle (latest release required, npm install -g truffle)
• ethereumjs-testrpc (npm install -g ethereumjs-testrpc)
• geth (instructions (geth section), not required for most of the workshop)
If you have problems with setting things up, you can come 15 minutes earlier and we can help you out.